Answered By: Charles Dunham
Last Updated: Nov 16, 2016     Views: 7

Are you a Benton County resident? If so, I would call the Benton County Records & Licenses Office at 541-766-6831 for the full story, but their website seems to suggest it is a matter of picking up the correct forms from the courthouse and filling those out:

More information about marriage licenses can be found on this Benton County web page.

Best wishes,

Charles Dunham

Adult Reference Librarian

Related Topics

Contact Us