Answered By: Charles Dunham Last Updated: Nov 16, 2016 Views: 125
Answered By: Charles Dunham
Last Updated: Nov 16, 2016 Views: 125
Renewing items online
From our homepage, cbcpubliclibrary.net:
- Click on My Account in the red bar near the top of the page.
- Choose either Classic My Account or New My Account. If you're not sure which one to use, I recommend the Classic My Account.
- Enter your library card number and PIN. Your library card number is on the back of your library card, and it starts with 26928. The PIN is usually the last four digits of your library card number.
- Click on Current Loans at the left of the screen. You’ll also see options to look at the books you have on hold, see what your fines are, etc.
- Check off the items you want to renew. Click on Renew, at the top of the list of the items you have out. If the computer doesn’t let you renew an item, it’s probably because someone else has it on hold. You can call our circulation staff for help at 541-766-6926.