Answered By: Lindy Brown Last Updated: Nov 16, 2016 Views: 158
Basically, you need to:
1. Log into your account with your library card first.
2. Once you're logged in, your name will appear in the top right of the page. Click on your name and it will take you to your account.
3. You will need to scroll all the way down the page to where it says "create EZ login." You'll see this under the "EZ Login" header.
4. At this point you can create a user name and password. Your password must be 8 characters or less.
5. Once that's created, you will be able to log in with that information in the future.
Let us know if you have more questions. Have a nice afternoon!