Answered By: Bonnie Brzozowski Last Updated: Nov 16, 2016 Views: 8
Answered By: Bonnie Brzozowski
Last Updated: Nov 16, 2016 Views: 8
Thanks for your question. You can do this by following these steps:
- Go to the catalog page and search for "dvd" (no quotes).
- On the search results page, look at the facets on the left hand side of the page
- You can see the on order DVDs two different ways:
- Click on New Titles to see DVD titles that are on order and were added to the catalog within the last few weeks. Click on the Last Week, Last Two Weeks, etc to see these.
- Or, click on Collection and look for "On Order" in the list and click on it. This will show you every DVD with an "on order" status.
I hope this is helpful! Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we may be of further assistance.